The 10 Worst Pickup Lines
From dumb to all-out odd, a list of things you should NEVER say if you’re hoping to make a connection
The Valentine’s roses have wilted. The chocolates have been consumed. Even International Flirting Week is in our rearview mirror. But it’s always the season for some good dating advice.
Here’s ours: Never, we mean, never use any of these pick-up lines when you’re out at the bar or looking for some “love.”
Flirting is an art and if you want to avoid a flirting fail, take the advice of a few bartenders at Niki's Lounge in Detroit —and some of BLAC Detroit's Facebook fans. They share the worst lines they've heard from others and experienced for themselves.
Avoid these 10 terrible pick-up lines if you’re hoping to have someone special in your life for Feb. 14, 2014.
- "Are you on the menu?"
- "Nice dress. Can I talk you out of it?"
- "If I were a booger, I'd pick you first!"
- "Hey, I lost my phone number … Can I have yours?"
- "I've been looking for you all night."
- "Girl, them young chicks don't have NOTHIN' on an old hen like you!"
- "Do I know you?"
- "Can I buy you a drink, or do you just want the money?"
- "I’m not drunk, I’m just intoxicated by you."
- "Can you count? Then count on spending the night with me!"